A double-layered 3D knit design with the following features:
· Removable NOSE CLIP.
· New fit with longer elastic bends providing greater adherence to the face and less pressure on the ears.
· Outer layer made with 100% UPCYCLED COTTON, collected from neighborhood knitters' leftovers.
· Inner layer made with polypropylene and a SILVER BLEND YARN, known to maximize protection against bacterial and viral threats
· ViralOff® Treatment – the certified anti-viral technology that reduces 99% of viruses and bacteria within 2 hours.
· Perfloro® FPU Treatment - the finishing that makes the masks hydro and oil repellent, preventing the droplets from settling.
Marevivo is an Italian association that - since 1985 - has been fighting pollution and illegal fishing, and working for the protection of the sea and the environment, the study of biodiversity, the promotion and enhancement of protected marine areas, education in schools and universities on sustainable development and raising awareness on all issues related to the sea.
WITH EVERY PURCHASE, €1 WILL BE DONATED TO MAREVIVO
"ITI+" is not a medical mask and is not PPE/DPI equipment; it is a knitted cloth offering partial face protection in accordance with Art.16, March 2020.